Aqua Soil - Amazonia (9 liters) - Powder
SKU #: 104-041
ADA bestselling Substrate Soil, AQUA SOIL AMAZONIA has been improved!
Aqua Soil - Amazonia is an idea substrate material for Nature Aquarium. With this product, you can easily re-create a natural environment where aquatic plants grow rapidly and fish and invertebrates live a healthy life. It contains plenty of organic acids and nutrients which encourage plants root growth, and provides a perfect substrate system for aquatic plants when used with ADA�s POWER SAND. Its powder type performs effectively when used in small-size aquariums or spread in a thin layer over the normal type Amazonia.
Designed to reproduce the image of Amazon, create an aquascape depicting the fertile South American rainforest with the dynamic alternation of rainy and dry seasons. Normal and Powder Type available.
AQUA SOIL SERIES
A high pH level (alkaline) of the substrate causes difficulties for aquatic plants in consuming nutrients. The Aqua Soil Series decreases the hardness of the water and lowers the PH level to the degree at which most aquatic plants can consume nutrients and comfortably grow. Aqua Soil granules maintain their shape and density for long periods underwater securing good circulation of water and oxygen through the substrate. With Aqua Soil, growing difficult plants such as Tonina sp. becomes easier, and it is ideal for fishes demanding soft water.
In addition to the original Aqua Soil Amazonia features, NEW Amazonia has been improved with the followings:
1.) Amazonia makes aquarium water a bit acidic. Aqua Soil lowers pH and KH, and makes an idealistic environment for plants and fish.
2.) New Amazonia contains rich organic acid and nitrogen level. Organic substances in the soil are effective for keeping shrimp in healthy condition.
3.) Its pebbles are hard to crumble. The humic acid helps the plant growth, and hard-to-crumble pebbles do not cause water coloring/cloudiness.
- Completely new substrate made from specially processed natural material from the earth.
- Colloid particles capture dirt floating in the water, without any chemical treatment.
- Gives clarity to the water and creates conditions ideal for healthy growth of aquatic plants.
- Helps to lower the hardness level of the water.
- Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most of the aquatic plants.
- Composed of granules of size and density ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems, rather conventional substrates such as sand.
- Granules maintain their shape for a long period in water, holding air between them, which is vital for the long time maintenance of a planted aquarium.
- Used with Power Sand stimulates the fast colonization of bacteria in the substrate and creates perfect conditions for plant root systems.
- Most desirable pH level for most aquatic plants(ph 5.5 - 6.5) to develop their root systems.
- Available in 3 types to suit your aquarium layout.
0 reward points
out of stock