Aqua Forest Aquarium online shop offers only brand new aluminum Co2 Tanks. We do not sell reconditioned steel tanks. Every Co2 cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. These tanks are popular because they are not as heavy as steel tanks and do not rust. A carrying handle is installed for easy handling. The increased capacity will allow you to refill less often and more cost effective when comparing to the smaller cylinder or disposable cartridge. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators.
*All CO2 Cylinders are shipped empty.
- Made with high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6
- Durable & Light weight design
- Built-in Easy Carry Handle
- Corrosion resistant interior and exterior
- service pressure is up to 1800 PSI
- 7" Diameter
- 20.5" Height
- CGA-320 (Intended for use with a CO2 Regulator)
- 10 lbs Capacity
- Material: Brushed Aluminum Cylinder/Brass Valve
- Weight: (Empty)approx 15 lbs
- MADE IN USA
0 reward points
out of stock