Archaea ULTRA-GRO Aquatic Plant LED (for 75cm tank)
SKU #: AIC-LED-PG-75
ARCHAEA Ultra-Gro PG Series Lighting System is the newest LED line up that uses QUAD Chips (W,R,G,B) LED technology specifically designed for growing aquatic plants, which generates multi spectrum and simulates the natural sunlight. As a result of combining with the 7000k color temperature and ideal PAR(photosynthetic Available Radiation) rating, all aquatics plants (includes red stem plants and ground cover that demand high output lighting) thrives, and produces lush bright color through optimum photosynthesis process.
While, the new Archaea Ultra-Gro PG series LED light fixture is brighter with increased power output, and offers more light coverage due to wider body frame, it still maintains a light weight, low profile design and being very power efficient just like the Archaea SLIM-PRO series.
Now, the mounting legs are not only adjustable for adapting various aquarium sizes, is also can be flip upward at 120 degree angle for easy access and maintenance.
- Slim & compact design
- High luminance LED lamps design for aquatic plants
- Quad chips (W,R,G,B) LED technology that generate full spectrum
- Energy efficient
- Aluminum alloy housing dissipates heat quickly
- UL listed electronic ballast with universal input voltage
- Environmental friendly
- Quantity of LED Lamps: 17pcs
- Color temperature: 7000k
- Luminous intensity: 100~150 LM per LED
- Total Power per fixture: 34W
- Power per LED lamp: 2W
- Input Power: AC100V-240V
- Output Power: DC 20V
- Power cord total length:8.5 ft
- Light Housing Dimension: (L 29-3/4"xW 4-1/2"xH 7/8")
0 reward points