Archaea COMPACT-PRO Aquatic Plant LED fixture (for 20~30cm tank)
SKU #: LED-17HL-X
ARCHAEA "PRO Aquatic Plant Series" LED Lighting System (Clamp-on type) uses specially designed LED lamp dedicated for growing aquatic plants, which provides proper amount of light output that promotes strong photosynthesis activity and ensure that the aquatic plants (includes red stem plants and ground cover that demand high output lighting) to thrive and stay healthy.
The fixture features "Telescope & tilt" arm design which can to be adjustable at all height and angles to meet difference lighting requirements and help control algae.
This fixture should be clamped onto the aquarium firmly to prevent falling into the water accidentally.
- Telescope & tilt arm design allows fixture to be adjustable at all angles
- Slim & compact design
- High luminance LED lamps design for aquatic plants
- Energy efficient
- Aluminum alloy housing dissipates heat quickly
- UL listed electronic ballast with universal input voltage
- Environmental friendly
- Long lasting
- Quantity of LED lamps: 3pcs
- Color Temperature: Daylight (6000k~7000k)
- Luminous Intensity: 170Lm per each LED
- Total Power per fixture: 7.35W
- Power per LED lamp: 2.45W
- Input Power: AC120V-240V
- Output Power: DC 12V
- Power cord total length: 30 inches
- Light Housing Dimension: (L 6-3/4"xW 3-1/8"xH 11/16")
0 reward points