Archaea 27W power compact light fixture (clamp on type)
SKU #: AIC-008
- This fixture should be clamped on the aquarium firmly to prevent falling into the water accidentally.
- For safety purpose, turn the switch off and then unplug the power before you are ready to clean the aquarium tank.
- Light bulbs should be replaced every 12 months to maintain the optimal performance of lighting.
- Lighting housing is adjustable at all angles, thanks to it's it's telescope & tilt arm design
- Aluminum alloy housing dissipates heat quickly
- Polished reflector increases brightness
- Ultra efficient electronic ballast utilizes 30 % less energy than traditional lighting system
- 27W (7,200K) Twin fluorescent lamp included
- Detachable electronic ballast included
- Compatible Lamp: 27W Twin fluorescent lamp
- Connection Type: both straight pins or square/4 pins
- Input Power/AC120V (60Hz)
- Light Housing Dimension: (approx:W11 5/8"xD3"xH1 3/8")
0 reward points