Marsilea quadrifolia (Four Leaf Clover) potted
SKU #: Foreground_008
Marsilea quadrifolia, Four Leaf Clover is an excellent foreground plant for low tech aquarium, which has low light�and non�CO2.� Adaptable to both�low and bright light conditions; CO2 and nutrients encourage faster than normal growth. When submerged in the aquarium it's terrestrial stem-like form transforms into a lower substrate creeping/carpeting plant that slowly spreads through runners across the substrate. Shorter, more compact growth achieved in brighter light.
*Plants that have been grown emersed will require extended adaptation period for submersed growth in the aquarium. You may consider cutting plants and removing emersed grown leaves to allow new leaf growth in aquarium; new growth will happen after a short time.
Attention! Please read the following important notes before ordering any live plants:
For all customers outside of California, please do not order plants via UPS Ground shipping.
Due to the fact that live plants are highly perishable, we require the purchase of thermal bag and cold pack set ($5 each) with each plant order value under $50 (not including shipping).
We will include the thermal bag and cold pack set for FREE if each plant order exceeds $50 (not including shipping).
LIVE PLANT GUARANTEE POLICY.
Live aquatic plants are covered under our limited Arrive Alive Guarantee. Our plants are only guaranteed to arrive alive with certain shipping methods. Please see the limited Arrive Alive Guarantee for guarantee condition of different shipping methods. In the unlikely event that any item in your live plant order arrives dead please notify Aqua Forest Aquarium immediately by phone at (415) 929-8883 or by email at email@example.com. No claims will be honored if you have not contacted us within one day of receiving your shipments, NO EXCEPTIONS! Shipping and packing costs are not refundable.
Sensitive plant RESTRICTIONS.
- Due to their sensitive nature, all of the plants on this list are not covered by our limited Arrive Alive Guarantee.
- Plants on this list are either very difficult to keep in the home aquarium, or are highly susceptible to loss during shipping. These plants should only be kept by the advanced hobbyist.
- Customers requesting any of these plants waive any responsibility on the part of Aqua Forest Aquarium for dead arrivals or losses normally covered within our limited Arrive Alive Guarantee for unrestricted species.
- Beginner level aquarists or aquarists with newly established aquariums (less than six months old) should not purchase any species on this list.
Tonina Belem, Tonina Largo Grande, Tonina Fluvitalis, (*Some of the plants on this list may not be available yet)
Fontinalis Hypnoids, Pottias sp.,
Shipping Method Guarantee Condition:
- UPS next day air .....Guaranteed with full refund
- UPS next day air saver....Guaranteed with partial refund (80%)
- UPS 2nd day air.......Guaranteed with partial refund (50%)
- UPS Ground............NO guarantee of live delivery
- USPS PRIORITY flat rate box....NO guarantee of live delivery
*plants may survive with ground shipping to California residents.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Guarantee does not cover any shipping or handling charges.
- Customer must be available to receive shipments on first delivery attempt, shipments that are left exposed to adverse weather conditions will not be covered by guarantee.
- If replacement of a lost plant is preferred to a refund, the customer is responsible to pay shipping for the replacement plant. Replacement livestock is not covered under this policy, any losses of replacement plants are the responsibility of the customer.
- Your shipment must be received IMMEDIATELY upon delivery by our courier. If you are not home to receive your shipment on its first delivery attempt this guarantee is voided.
In the unlikely event that you suffer a loss during shipping Aqua Forest Aquarium will require proof of loss to process any claims.
DO NOT dispose of any lost plants without prior authorization from Aqua Forest Aquarium. We may require proof of loss to honor a claim. A digital picture emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org can usually be accepted as Proof of Loss. If you do not have access to a digital camera or email, you may be required to mail any lost specimens back to Aqua Forest Aquarium via US Mail. Losses may be mailed to:
Aqua Forest Aquarium, 1718 Fillmore St. San Francisco, CA 94115
Due to the complex packaging procedures for live aquatic plant, we cannot accept any returns. Please make your selections carefully.
0 reward points